Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cedar Park 5-Miler and 5k

Come join us in Cedar Park for the 5-miler and 5k.......I (Robyn) do not enjoy running all that much and I will be there doing it so hopefully you will too! It is October 4th starting at 8am.

Kim did it last year in under 40 minutes.....GREAT JOB! Infact, here is a pic of her finishing it.....look at that quad!


Hope to see you all out there on Oct 4th!

p.s. a client of mine, Ryan, is also doing a Susan G Komen 5K at the domain November 1st

3 comments:

  1. Hmm I think I might do that 5k also in Cedar Park...Not sure I am up to the task for running a 5 mile race and not finishing in last HAHAHA. I know I can easily walk/run 5mi as I just did it the other day but not sure about a full 5mi run.....But like I said I will probably do that 5k also.

    ReplyDelete