Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Review of GoFit Foam Roll - 18"

Originally submitted at REI

Designed specifically for core muscle workouts, the GoFit Foam Roll can also be used for self massage, balance training and physical therapy.


awesome product

By petmc3 from Austin, TX on 10/3/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Good Results

Best Uses: Focused Muscle Groups

Describe Yourself: Health professional, Gym Rat

You must buy this product if you are active at all. My knee hurt for about 2 years and kept me from running. I found out with the foam roller that my vastis medialis was extremely tight and pulling on the tendons in my knee. I foam roll my legs before every run and NO MORE KNEE PAIN!

It also feels great on my back and I recommend to all of my clients

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment