Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ADVOCARE

So I decided to become a distributor of Advocare products. I am traditionally not an advocate of supplements and things of that nature but I believe in these products and would take them myself. In fact, I do take them. None of their products are banned by the NCAA or any other professional sport organization. The board at Advocare has over 200 years of experience in the sports and nutrition field and among them are Kinesiology and Nutrition professors, researchers, professional strength coaches, etc.

My website is www.advocare.com/09102610 if you would like to check it out

I also have a blog that I am doing with my roommate and a personal training client that describes the day-to-day experiences of going through the "24 Day Challenge." Right now we're on the cleanse phase ;-)

Check it out at http://bootcampuadvocare.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment